Bluebonnet fail

The bluebonnets are starting to pop up around these parts. I was SO excited when I saw some this week near my parents house. I couldn't wait to get Paisley out in this one little field because the flowers were gorgeous.


I set up the rocking chair and waited for the sun to go down a bit but P wasn't interested in cooperating.

Hey P- wanna smile for the camera? Uh NO!

Hey P- can you keep your boots on? Uh NO!

I did capture her touching & exploring the flowers before her attention turned elsewhere.

And what would be more interesting than gorgeous bluebonnets??????

PIGS! Note to self: When you want a picture with bluebonnets make sure the field isn't anywhere close to pigs.

Yep. My daughter rather watch pigs than play with bluebonnets. I'll never know how I got a country girl instead of a girly girl. However, I guess she takes after her mama that use to count pigs for a living!!!

This was a bluebonnet fail. I'm not sure how long bluebonnet season lasts but I hope I'll get another try soon!

Kim  – (April 3, 2014 at 2:00 PM)  

Huh-lairious! :-D I needed this laugh!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP