Hunter 3 months old

The little man is 3 months old today! Really kind of hard to believe but I'm soaking up every single second of it.


I said it once and I'll say it again. He is such a good baby! The perfect baby in fact.

Apparently I have really perfect babies. I looked back at Paisley's month to month pictures and she was the perfect baby back then too. Amazing how much she has changed. Sadly I wish Hunter could stay this little forever. The thought of him becoming a toddler breaks my heart a bit.

He celebrated his 3 month birthday by sleeping 12 hours straight last night! I really thought he was dead so I checked on him several times. I couldn't believe it!

He is also the happiest baby I have ever seen. He won't smile for the camera yet but I swear he smiles and coos and talks all day long. Its the cutest thing ever.

Don't grow up big boy. Stay mama's baby forever please!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP