4 teeth & crazy faces

Somebody is nearly 9 months old and has 4 teeth. I tried to capture the teethies but it proved a little difficult.

Two on the bottom (we've had these for awhile)

From Paisley_9 months

And now 2 on the top!!!
From Paisley_9 months

I finally got a few shots of all four!
From Paisley_9 months
From Paisley_9 months

I got many faces on my quest for the perfect 4 teeth shot. I thought these were TOO funny not to share. Insert your own captions but these were the ones I came up with.

Really? More Pictures?
From Paisley_9 months

I can't stand it when my mommy has her camera out!
From Paisley_9 months

This is your idea of fun mom? You need to get out more!
From Paisley_9 months

OhOh! You'll give me a french fry if I smile????
From Paisley_9 months

Everybody just loves me!
From Paisley_9 months

Have I told you lately how much I love this baby???? I literally kiss her face all day long. Poor kid gets no kind of love!!!!
From Paisley_9 months


Kelsey  – (April 11, 2013 at 5:15 PM)  

i love that her favorite food is french fries, hehe

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP