Bye Bye NC

It's Tuesday and the movers are coming tomorrow!!!!! Not sure if it's hit me yet that we're moving (even though we are up to our necks in boxes). Side note- have I told you lately how much I despise moving? If you thought it sucked before, it really sucks with kids. Especially children who want to be on their mothers hip 24/7. Fortunately we have had AMAZING friends to come and help with Paisley. Here a shout out to Victoria, Kaleena, Laci & Mama Karen for coming to the rescue!!!!! Thank you ladies.

From Paisley_9 months

I was reading Proverbs 31 devotional this morning and it was talking about loving our mothers & making time for them. I don't know why but it got me all choked up. It's been 13 years and I'm finally going back to the hands that pushed me out. Those hands pushed me to get a degree, pushed me to take a job 1,500 miles away. It's those hands that I literally can't live without. It's those hands that I strive to be like when it comes to raising Paisley. I know in my heart we are doing the right thing because when you have a set of hands in your life like Momma T's, then you can't live too far away from them. They are too precious. Far more valuable than gold.

That said, I'm going to miss our life in NC. I'll miss our friends. Our amazing church. Every time I move (to NY & NC), God was faithful to provide friends who became family. So it's hard to say goodbye. I haven't cried much when telling our friends goodbye. I tend to cry on the backside. Give me 3 months and it will hit me that we left our life & our friends in NC. Then the tears will flow like a river. It usually takes me about a year to adjust to living in a new state. Surely it won't be that way now that I'm moving back home? But we'll see!

So for all you North Carolinans that read the blog- I LOVE YOU. We'll MISS YOU! Thank you for being apart of my life. Thank you for your support & your friendship. If you ever want to make a trip to the Lone Star State, our door is always open!!!!

Love you NC!
Candice

Victoria  – (April 23, 2013 at 6:25 AM)  

Pack up the computer! You're running out of time! Safe travels! Love you and Todd and the little munchkin!

Kelsey  – (April 23, 2013 at 5:19 PM)  

I'm pretending that I did not read this and that you are not moving and that I can still visit Paisley and and and...
Yes, I'm pretending you're staying right where you are. Makes me heart hurt a little less if I just don't face the truth.
YOU ALL WITH BE MISSED!!!!!!!!!

Kelsey  – (April 29, 2013 at 7:04 PM)  

You will be missed in NC, but praying excitedly for you in this new adventure:)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP