Happy Easter

It's the Superbowl for us Christians this weekend. Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ paid our debts on the cross. He died and rose again 3 days later. I hope all that read this blog know Him. I know some don't and I've got to be honest, it makes my heart sad. Jesus died such a painful death so that we ALL could live with Him forever. I hope you know how much He loves you. He gave His only son for us. And as a parent for the first time this Easter, that has a different meaning for me now.

Speaking of being a parent. What kind of parent would I be if I didn't dress my kid up for an Easter photo shoot or take her to see the Easter bunny. Are you ready for some cuteness????????????? There are LOTS of pictures to share.

Somebody wasn't a big fan of the Easter bunny but can you blame her? Big stuff animals scare me too unless they are mounted to a wall :-)

From Easter 2013

I wanted to get P a really good Easter basket that she'll have forever. Unfortunately this one from the Pottery Barn isn't the greatest. It's an odd shape and I'm not really a fan but it will do for now.
From Easter 2013

I just had to get her name on it!
From Easter 2013

Lots of treats inside. Don't worry the chocolate bunny is for Todd :-)
From Easter 2013

I wanted to find a really great book about the REAL meaning of Easter so I went to Lifeway Christian bookstore a few weeks ago. Huh- do you know how hard it is to find books about the REAL meaning of Easter? Tough. Even at a freaking Christian store. Guess I'll just have to write my own. haha
From Easter 2013

And now for the major cuteness you've been waiting for..............
From Easter 2013
From Easter 2013

I love her belly!
From Easter 2013


My pretty baby girl!
From Easter 2013

Eating her eggs.
From Easter 2013

And taste testing the props!
From Easter 2013
From Easter 2013

I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter!!!
Love,
Candice



Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP