Bobbie's Wedding Part #1

Well, my best friend is married!!!!!!!!!!!! Bobbie & Brad were married Saturday March 9! I have a few pictures to share. These are the shots that I got on my camera (which was tough since I was in the wedding). I hired myself a second shooter (Rodney Levins) but of course I didn't get the pictures from him. My mother SWEARS she'll send me the pics on a flash drive but I'll believe that once I see it in the mail.

In the mean time, here's a quick glance at a very beautiful day. It was freezing cold all week long in Raleigh. But the weather on Saturday was warm (until the sun went down) and sunny. Bobbie couldn't have picked a more gorgeous day.

Brad & Bobbie were married at Brad's parents house in Waycross, GA. Their backyard was the perfect venue for this event. Bobbie looked absolutely gorgeous on her day.

From Brad & Bobbie's Wedding
From Brad & Bobbie's Wedding
From Brad & Bobbie's Wedding

The bride & groom
From Brad & Bobbie's Wedding
From Brad & Bobbie's Wedding

Why so serious? This picture cracks me up.
From Brad & Bobbie's Wedding

My little sick family. Poor P was awful sick & thank God my dress had pockets for my snooty tissues.
From Brad & Bobbie's Wedding

P & her daddy. Love her new little face she's making.
From Brad & Bobbie's Wedding

P & my mommy.
From Brad & Bobbie's Wedding

Small wedding parties are were it's at! Don't mind my pasty skin or my wrinkled dress. I thought I looked okay for being sick as a dog with a sick baby.
From Brad & Bobbie's Wedding

So happy for her! All she has ever wanted is to be loved and now she has found it. I'm so happy that I was able to stand by her (even if it was my 15th bridesmaid gig) on her big day. I couldn't be happier for you Bobbs! Hope you enjoy your honeymoon in the Dominican. (hey- pick up a tan for me while you're there! thanks)
From Brad & Bobbie's Wedding

I hope to show you more but all depends on Momma T & Pops. If I get them, I'll be sure to share.

Anonymous –   – (March 27, 2013 at 4:06 PM)  

Candice, thank you for all of your love and support over the years. I got to marry my best friend on March 9, 2013. It took me a while to find him but great things are worth the wait. I couldn't have imagined anyone else standing beside me on that day!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP