Randomness

2 weeks ago Paisley wasn't sick and I was bored. So we got out the old camera & starting playing.

We looked at our self in the mirror because we like doing that (I promise she didn't get that from me)

From Paisley_8 months
From Paisley_8 months
From Paisley_8 months
From Paisley_8 months

I'll miss this mirror. It was in Paisley's nursery & after this photo session, I dropped it and it broke. Very sad
From Paisley_8 months

Once the mirror was broke, we ended up in a place we had never been before.Can you guess were she is at?
From Paisley_8 months

Yep. The dryer. My friend Ashley had taken a really cute picture of her baby a few weeks ago in the dryer and I thought it would be fun to try it out. Paisley actually liked being in there but it made me nervous.
From Paisley_8 months

I'm pretty sure the WARNING labels includes something about NOT putting small children in there. Oh well! :-)
From Paisley_8 months

Kelsey  – (March 14, 2013 at 4:52 PM)  

I love it!!!! Haha! Too cute. Praying for returning health for the whole family. Love you all!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP