CM Assignment: Fatherhood

This month's Clickin Moms Assignment is "The Way I View Fatherhood".

With less than 2 weeks left before we welcome our first little one into our world, my husband has been busy with to-do's each weekend as he prepares to enter into this thing they call "Fatherhood". He's set up cribs, tested monitors, assembled pack n plays, re-organized a garage, learned how to install a car seat, taken birth & delivery classes, breastfeeding classes and CPR. But one of the most important things he has done (besides praying for Miss P everyday) is reading the Happiest Baby on the Block. We made an agreement early on that I would read 'Baby Wise' which is all about breastfeeding & sleeping and he would read 'Happiest Baby on the Block' which is all about soothing your child. We would then switch notes and share our findings with each other once finished.

From CM The Way I View

I have loved learning about what my baby will like and not like from her daddy. It makes me happy to catch him practing the football position with the cabbage patch in her room. I love to see the excitement on his face when he figures out the order in which the 5 S's have to be done in order to work properly. I guess she'll put all of his knowledge to the test soon enough.

Not sure what he was reading about here but it must have been disturbing! haha
From CM The Way I View

I can't wait to have a baby with this silly man. He's going to be such a GREAT dad for my Miss Paisley. I am SO blessed that we'll be going on this journey together! God definitely knew who I needed for my baby's daddy!!!

To see how Philippa views Fatherhood, click here.

Til next time,
Candice

Momma T  – (July 2, 2012 at 8:13 AM)  

I can not wait to see how Todd is with Sweet P, it is going to be amazing!

Rebecca  – (July 5, 2012 at 7:26 AM)  

LOL! I LOVE his face! I'm excited for you guys. Parenthood is GREAT! Hard for sure, but totally worth it. :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP