Happy 4th of July

Per tradition, we hosted the 1st ever 3rd Annual American Brew-A-Que. I told Todd no about 50 times when he asked if we should have the party this year but he just wouldn't take no for an answer. So he cornered me with our friends Victoria & Kevin at church one day and caught me at a weak moment. Hence, we had the party at our house again this year. I really thought we'd have this baby by now & I'd get out of the party but didn't quite work out the way I planned.

From BrewAQue 2012
From BrewAQue 2012

We usually go to a brewery at the beginning of the day & then come back to our house for the BBQ part but this year we brought to the brewery to us.
From BrewAQue 2012

There was lots of yummy foods included the BEST desserts from Victoria.
From BrewAQue 2012
From BrewAQue 2012

Once everybody ate, we started the cornhole tournament.
From BrewAQue 2012

Todd's signs crack me up.
From BrewAQue 2012
From BrewAQue 2012

Team Tandice lost the 1st round (thank God because I couldn't even bend over to grab the bean bags)
From BrewAQue 2012
From BrewAQue 2012
From BrewAQue 2012

My sweet husband is still letting me sit on his lap. Gotta love him.
From BrewAQue 2012
From BrewAQue 2012

We had a winner so it was time to give the 2012 Golden Hole Trophy away.
From BrewAQue 2012

Congrats to Team MCPOBID (I promise you don't want to know what that stands for)
From BrewAQue 2012

I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!
From BrewAQue 2012


Momma T  – (July 5, 2012 at 6:12 AM)  

I know it wasn't the same without the official Corn Hole Toss referee this year but it does look like everyone had a good time. Kevin and Victoria look so happy, I hate that I missed them...surely we will see each other when I am there for 2 weeks later this month....

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP