The FINAL board

Well, a LOT has happened since I blogged last. There is LOTS to catch you up on but first I want to share pictures from our LAST & FINAL baby bump board. I can't tell you how happy I am that this is the last board & that I've got a baby in my hands instead of a baby in my tummy.

From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump

Paisley's entire birth story is next (just gotta find time to write it!) so stay tuned!
Candice

Mel :) –   – (August 6, 2012 at 7:53 AM)  

love this! think it was such a great idea to finish off the series. Can't wait to hear you describe the birth (though your description over Skype the other day has me convinced to never have kids :) or at least to never birth them...

Love all three of you!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP