40 weeks

I seriously cannot believe that I'm in front of this board at 40 weeks but here we are again. I was sure that this baby was going to come early. And here we are on Friday July 13 (her due date) and no baby. If she doesn't come tomorrow, then I'll be induced on Sunday night and hopefully she'll be born sometime Monday July 16!!! We are so close to meeting Miss Paisley Lynn Craig.

From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump

How far along? 40 weeks (10 months)

Total weight gain? 30 lbs. Apparently I've gained 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks. Paisley is getting big & strong in there. Doctor guesses that she'll be 7.5 to 8 lbs when she's born. I've also had some swelling in my feet from this RECORD breaking heat that NC has been having.

Maternity Clothes? Nothing fits anymore expect this white shirt

Sleep? Having contractions every hour on the hour which means I wake up to pee every hour

Best moment of the week? Dr. Joel Bernstein having mercy on me & allowing me to schedule an induction 2 days after my due date!

Missing Anything? Same stuff.

Movement? She's still kicking up a storm & getting way too big & way too strong for the womb. She's been getting her feet stuck in my ribs lately and it hurts awful.

Food Craving? I just want a beer. Anything to numb the pain

Anything making you queasy or sick? I went to the doctor last week & got medicine for all the throwing up I was doing. That's been so helpful and even though I have felt nauseous, I haven't thrown up in a week.

Gender? Strong baby Girl

Labor Signs? Lots of contractions but absolutely NO dilation.

Symptoms? Nothing new

Wedding rings on or off? Still off.

Happy or Moody? Moody. Seems like the tears flow every day.

Looking forward to? Meeting the little person whose been growing inside of me for the last 10 months very, very soon!


Love,
Candice

Mel :) –   – (July 22, 2012 at 7:57 AM)  

YOU ARE DONE NOW!!! Next post will feature Miss Paisley Lynn Craig!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!!! You done did good girl, you done did good.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP