Happy Fall

Monday is Halloween & my friend Heather's birthday. I'm not really into Halloween that much but I am into the season of FALL! I love buying pumpkins & my husband loves carving them so it works out well.

From Fall 2011
From Fall 2011

One thing I love about Fall: LEAVES! My friend Melanie went camping in the mountains a few weeks ago & came back with the most amazing leaf pictures. I was jealous. I wish we had time to go to the mountains. I wish I had beautiful leaf pictures. Determined to have leaf pictures of my own this year, I crossed the street to my neighbor's tree.
From Fall 2011

And these were some of the shots I got.
From Fall 2011

I brought my 50mm over because I'm determined to love the thing even though I don't like it. I always have trouble focusing it but sometimes that turns out ok if you are going for the abstract look.
From Fall 2011
From Fall 2011
From Fall 2011
From Fall 2011
From Fall 2011
From Fall 2011

I couldn't go over to Tom & Chessie's without getting a few pictures of Tylan. Yall remember him don't ya??
From Fall 2011
From Fall 2011

He really didn't want to take pictures. Instead he wanted to rake the sidewalk.
From Fall 2011

Hope everyone has a safe Halloween and a HAPPY FALL!!
Candice

Mel :) –   – (October 31, 2011 at 7:20 AM)  

Your pumpkins are awesome! I see a recurring theme with this Todd dude... he enjoys anything where he can get messy and be creative... sign making, cornhole building, pumpkin carving. AH-dorable!

And I luff your leaf photos! So proud of you for using the 50 mm and playing with light through the leaves. Can't wait to see the hot air balloon photos!

Mel :) –   – (October 31, 2011 at 7:21 AM)  

haha I also just realized you didn't really have a choice but you use your 50 mm since I stole your 28-75 for the weekend (thanks again by the way). It was a secret ploy on my part to get you to love your 50 mm as much as I love mine!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP