Barry & Sheri Barnes

This past weekend we had our last wedding of 2011! It was a busy wedding season this year and we ended it with the wedding of our friends Barry & Sheri. Barry was Todd's roommate when I first met the boys over 2 years ago. Barry realized quickly that Todd & I were on the fast track and that he'd soon be homeless. Todd says that Barry was God's way of preparing Todd for marriage. Todd was single for so long that he forgot how to live with somebody and definitely forgot how to talk to somebody when he came home at night. Barry is a talker and was a great precursor to what life would be like with me (another talker). So I have to always thank Barry for making Todd husband material!

The handsome groom & his men

From Barry & Sheri Wedding
From Barry & Sheri Wedding

It was an absolutely gorgeous day on Sunday morning. The sun was bright & shiny and it was in the mid 70's. God literally couldn't have given these two a more perfect day to say "I do".
From Collages

I moved up in life on Sunday- I got to be the assistant to the 2nd shooter. Not really but he let me hold his external flash and I pretended like I was a pro.
From Barry & Sheri Wedding

After all the pictures and a little bit of a wait (Sheri was late to her own wedding which she said was classic her since she's always late to everything), it was time to see our bride. Sheri's mom's face was priceless as her daughter was walking down the aisle.  I'm pretty sure both Sheri's mom and Barry were crying.
From Barry & Sheri Wedding

And I don't know if I have ever seen a happier bride (or groom)!
From Barry & Sheri Wedding

See what I mean about the happy?
From Barry & Sheri Wedding
From Barry & Sheri Wedding

From Barry & Sheri Wedding

Her flowers were gorgeous
From Barry & Sheri Wedding

Doesn't my man (in the middle) look hunky in his tux?
From Barry & Sheri Wedding

He cleans up pretty nice doesn't he?
From Barry & Sheri Wedding

1st dance
From Barry & Sheri Wedding

You can see where both of them get their smiles
From Barry & Sheri Wedding

From Barry & Sheri Wedding

Then it was cake time (my favorite part of the wedding!!!) They had multiple cakes to choose from. Don't ask how many I tried.
From Collages

From Barry & Sheri Wedding

And then a toast
From Barry & Sheri Wedding

And then time for pictures with our crazy group of friends
From Barry & Sheri Wedding

And then time for them to say goodbye
From Barry & Sheri Wedding

And a time to get bubbles in Barry's eyes
From Barry & Sheri Wedding

And then time for the last kiss before they drove away. I'm an idiot for not getting the couple in focus. Hope the professional photographer (our good friend Rusty)did better than I did!
From Barry & Sheri Wedding

And then a time to take the keg away (but not before David gets another beer- see him filling up his cup? CLASSIC!)
From Barry & Sheri Wedding

I made a few friends along the way and I have to share their photos as well. Let me introduce you to Wayne, Barry's dad who said he wanted 80% of my photography profits. I kept reassuring him that 80% of nothing was still nothing. He's funny and I loved his pipe!
From Barry & Sheri Wedding

And it isn't a party unless I make friends with some kiddos. Look at these sisters.
From Barry & Sheri Wedding
From Collages
From Collages

It was a great day with lots of love, lots of smiles and lots of friends. Congrats guys!!! We love you and we're just around the corner (literally) if you ever need us!
From Barry & Sheri Wedding
Love,
Candice & Todd (a.k.a. Tandice- the couple, not the calf)

Kim  – (October 12, 2011 at 3:06 PM)  

These are great, BF! I enjoyed this! :)

Nat  – (October 12, 2011 at 5:12 PM)  

Love them all! they look so happy and the wedding looked beautiful. You go to the most wedding ever!! hugs.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP