The Sokolowski Family

Here is the 2nd half of Sunday morning's photo shoot. This is my sweet friend Kelly, her husband Kurt and baby James. Kelly & I went to Belize together over 2 years ago. She was the first one to pick up on Todd's vibes. I'll never forget the two of us laying in bed together (we were roomies for the week) and her saying "I think somebody has a boyfriend". I was in total denial and had no clue what she was talking about. But sure enough, she was right!

Kelly & Kurt met me in the same park on Sunday afternoon and unfortunately the sun was out & shining by then. The sun was a bit harsh but we managed to get what we could.

From The Sokolowski's

Two weeks after we got back from that 1st Belize trip in August of 2010, Kelly found out that she was expecting this little guy- James.
From The Sokolowski's

James is a miracle baby & a great reminder to me that God's timing is ALWAYS perfect.
From The Sokolowski's

Although he really didn't want to participate or smile for the camera, I kept shooting anyways.
From Collages

Eventually he found something that he liked- my stool.
From The Sokolowski's

It was a quick 30 minute session.
From The Sokolowski's
From The Sokolowski's

But we had a good time!
From The Sokolowski's

Lots of Love,
Candice

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP