It's Fall!

Its fall in NC! That means leaves are turning and the weather is cooler. It also means another party for my girls. I hosted a fall party on Sunday at Green Level Gourd Farm in Apex. It was a time for all the girls and their families to get together outside of church. This farm has a corn maze (which was a bit disappointing), hayride, face painting & pumpkins.

The weather was absolutely gorgeous and the girls had a great time hanging out. We started off at the corn maze.

From Fall Party

Then it was time for a hayride.
From Fall Party

Gotta admit that the hayride was a little lame but the kids enjoyed it.
From Collages

Next it was time for pumpkins!
From Fall Party
From Fall Party
From Fall Party

And time for pictures.
From Fall Party
From Fall Party
From Fall Party
From Fall Party

And no party is complete without face painting.
From Fall Party
From Fall Party
From Fall Party

We had some special guests at the party- Kelsey Williamson.
From Fall Party

Kelsey use to serve with me at Hope before her & her family moved to Charlotte. Kelsey is the most mature, wisest 16 year old you have ever met. She was in town this weekend & wanted to get together for lunch but I couldn't so I invited her to the party instead. I was so happy that she agreed to come. She also brought along a sidekick- Lauren. Lauren was in my group at Camp Kid Jam and I just fell in love with this little girl. So cute.
From Fall Party

It was a good time had by all & a great day to get out.

A HUGE thanks to my husband for ordering the pizza and bringing it to the farm plus all of our drinks. I couldn't breathe without this man let alone organize a party without him.
From Fall Party

Hope everyone has a good week!
Candice

Jennifer Brooke Shuler  – (October 17, 2011 at 4:42 AM)  

Ahhhh I love the fall and LOVE these pictures!!! I love the ministry you have had with these little girls too. PRAISE GOD for your obedience and for your husband always being a part of it. I miss you.

geraldean  – (October 19, 2011 at 5:49 PM)  

Cute pics! Its no Tim's Pumpkin Patch, but it'll do!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP