Babies!!!

It seems like everyone is having a baby lately! There were lots of babies born in 2010 & I know 3 more people who are having babies in 2011. No Mother Therese, one of them is not me. When babies come that means a baby shower. This past Sunday we had a baby shower for my friend & small group co-leader Heather. It was a "John Deere" themed baby shower since Heather's husband, Aaron, grew up in Iowa & loves John Deere and they're having a BOY. We had a lot of fun & fellowship but I'm in my opinion the best part of any shower is the CAKE! This cake was from BlueMoon bakery in Cary, NC & it's Heather's favorite bakery. After eating a piece of it yesterday, I now understand why she loves it so- ITS FREAKIN AWESOME!



Diaper cake- I had never heard of that before


Yummy food- thanks Ashley!


Tractor outfits!


Brad Paisley inspired picture frame!


Homemade John Deere quilt from Mother Therese




Group shot


Heather cutting into the cake


Candice, Heather, Kaleena & Ashley

Kelsey  – (October 18, 2010 at 12:05 PM)  

Candice,
I am so glad you have a blog! It has been one of the best things about my life, really helping me to document all the wonderful things God has blessed me with, and at times even helping me cope with the trials.
I look forward to ready many more posts from! And of course, you can keep up with mine at http://kdwdancerslife.blogspot.com (I've been doing it since 2008)
Glad to hear that all is well!
Kelsey

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP