Hunter's Birth Video

Check out Hunter's birth video. A HUGE thank you to my cousin Jessica for being brave enough to be in the room when he was delivered. I'm so thankful she captured his arrival! And another thanks to my talented husband for putting this together (even if he did take him almost two weeks :-)

Click here for the video

On a side note, my little man has bronchitis. We took him to the doctor on Monday because he had a really bad cough. I have NO clue how he got sick at 9 days old but he did. He's on breathing treatments every 4 hours and its just pitiful. He is such a good baby that he usually doesn't fuss during them & if you didn't know better, you wouldn't think he was sick. We go to the doctor tomorrow for a follow-up so we'll see what they say. Poor guy!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP