Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!


I was so good about taking pictures of Paisley for every holiday when she was little. Today proved that I won't be as good about taking those same shots with Hunter. I got just a few photos of him during the 1 hour that he was awake today (boy has his days & nights mixed up). Getting a picture of the both of them proved difficult as well but at least I tried.

We have lots of windows in our house & P and I had a little fun in Hunter's room. I wanted to see what the light looked like in his room & I just love this little dress from Target so I snapped away.

I even lied and told her that her friends Lainey & Riley were coming over so that I could get a smile and instead I got this reaction. Oops- bad mommy for lying.

I don't know how you'll spend your Valentine's day but I hope you have a good one. I'll be kissing up on these two loves.

Jennifer Brooke Shuler  – (February 14, 2014 at 4:04 AM)  

Awww LOVE these lil munchkin's!!! Happy Valentine's Day friend! Miss y'all!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP