It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!

Yep- You read that right- It's a BOY!!!!! We had our 18 wk appt yesterday to find out that we're having a baby BOY in January 2014. I hope this boy likes pink because everything we own in pink. Wondering if I could dye some stuff to make the pink blue??


Todd is thrilled! I think living with two women & a baby girl has him worn out. He's ready to add another boy to the mix. Can't believe it hasn't been 2 years ago when we sat in that ultrasound and I was praying for a girl. God totally gave me the desires of my heart that day. And yesterday, God gave Todd the desires of his heart. So we're even. One boy. One girl. I'm done. Well, Todd's sperm are done come January when he either gets a procedure or I make him go through the calf shoot in the barn :-)

Like with any major Craig announcement, we had to have ourselves a photo shoot. Paisley once again wasn't into it. I must have ruined her by sticking my camera in her face for the last 13 months. She sees my camera and literally freaks out and totally doesn't participate. Like always, the out takes are way funnier than the "good" pic that ends up on Facebook. So only you blog followers get to see the funny stuff. Lucky you!

Glad someone told Todd that his mustache was backwards!

Nothing like having P jumping out of my arms into concrete than participating in a little photo action.

Todd was obviously oblivious to what was going on.

Finally a good one with willing participants.

Who wouldn't want to have this man's baby????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're headed to Destin, FL to visit the in-laws on Thursday. We'll be there for 10 days. So expect no action on the blog for awhile and beach pictures when I get back.

Take care,
Candice

Lyndsay Almeida  – (September 10, 2013 at 11:21 AM)  

yay! Congrats to you and your little family! That is so exciting. And these pictures are just adorable!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP