Way too country for me

We had a bit of commotion over here last night. A SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

I had fallen asleep on the couch around 9pm last night and got up to go to bed at 9:30pm. I walked outside and saw my mom's cat hovering over a huge snake. I thought I was still sleeping so I went back inside to get Todd & my mom.

Not sleeping! HUGE snake indeed. My mother hates snakes about as much as I do so she freaked like me. She was on her iPod with Rodney who is in South Korea so she handed me the iPad while she & Todd stratigized how to kill the snake. Todd was opposed to killing it (REALLY?). He thought we should put it back in the woods. I thought he smoked hard crack. Two against one so the snake had to die.

Mom grabbed a rake, Todd grabbed a hoe and I had the iPad so Rodney could view the scene. Mom (bravely) pinned the snake down. It was pissed to say the least. It started to wrap its body around the rake and opened its mouth showing us his large fangs. I started screaming "Kill it! Kill it!". Mom started to scream "Kill it! Kill it!". It seemed like an eternity before Todd finally took his shot. Meanwhile Rodney Lynn is laughing hysterical at the scene and I'm yelling at him to shut up in between my 'Kill it' screams.

From Life on the Ranch

Todd finally took his shot and hit it on the head. To make sure the thing was dead he tried to separate the head from the body. It was a pretty thick thing so that took awhile. Meanwhile blood is going everywhere and Mokey the kitty is just watching like we are just playing around.
From Life on the Ranch

Have I told you how much I hate snakes? They scare me. It's fine if they live around here but I don't want to see them! They're way too country for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelsey  – (June 15, 2013 at 7:21 AM)  

this provided a great laugh this morning! i could have died though, i can only imagine girl, that is crazy. glad yall killed it, tell todd he needs to kill all snakes.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP