Wittle People Wednesday

I'm trying something new. My friend Ashley does 'Wittle People Wednesday' on her blog where you share a picture of a wittle person. Hello! This is perfect for me. But I've tried to grab this "button" in the past but have had problems. So here goes.....

Here's my new favorite picture of Paisley. This is what I envision her saying to me
"You know mom, I was thinking.... You're the BEST mommy ever!"

From Paisley_Month 4


Ok- now for the button so you can see other pictures.


Ashley Sisk  – (November 14, 2012 at 7:32 AM)  

I wonder what she's thinking about. BTW, how are you? We haven't caught up in a while. Might be time for a little play date soon.

Ashley Sisk  – (November 14, 2012 at 7:33 AM)  

I should have read - I got overtaken by cuteness...of course that's what she's thinking.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP