Weeks 8-12

Paisley has really grown on the last 4 weeks. I remember my sister-in-law telling me that things would change around 6 weeks when my newborn would start smiling & being more alert. I have to say that it wasn't until 8 weeks when she really started to interact more with us and start talking. She is such a big girl now & I love all of her new tricks which include......

Blowing bubbles. She has lots of spit lately & I think she'll start teething soon. Early I know but she's advanced. What can I say?

From Paisley_Month 3

Sucking her hand. She really isn't into the Paci anymore. She would much prefer her hand to the paci. Her fingers are too long for her to suck her thumb (she chokes herself) so she just sucks her fingers instead. It's the funniest thing.
From Paisley_Month 3

Sticking my tongue out. I'd wish she would smile for the camera instead of stick her tongue out. Oh well.
From Paisley_Month 3
From Paisley_Month 3

Standing on her feet. This is very new- just started last week. However, she doesn't like to stand for too long- too much work. Guess she gets the non-exercise gene from her mommy.
From Paisley_Month 3

Picking her head up nice & strong (even though she resembles a bobble head most of the time).
From Paisley_Month 3

Playing in her Jumparoo
From Paisley_Month 3

360 in bed. We had to put the breathable bumper on her bed at Week 10 because I woke up one morning with her feet literally hanging out the crib. She is a very active sleeper. I will put her down at the 9 o'clock position and I'll watch her turn to 12 and then 3 and then all the way back to the position I put her in. You can entertain yourself just watching her sleep.
From Paisley_Month 3

And one last picture that I love. She was telling me something very serious.
From Paisley_Month 3

She's just getting so big that I can't wait to see what the next 4 weeks have in store for us.

Next up- She will be 3 months tomorrow. Can you believe it?

Kelsey  – (October 16, 2012 at 4:42 PM)  

Cutest thing! Can't wait to scrapbook all these pictures. Lots of love, Kelsey

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP