Kevin & Victoria's wedding

October is a BIG wedding month in North Carolina. The temps are cooler, leaves are changing & fall is in full swing. We had TWO weddings this month but I want to show you the wedding of our friends Kevin & Victoria Brosseau. I was SO excited about this wedding because I love Kevin & Victoria and because it was our first night out since having Paisley. Here we are... the new parents out on the town

From Kevin & Victoria's wedding

Victoria is apart of our small group that I use to be apart of. Here we are. Miss these ladies.
From Kevin & Victoria's wedding

And now our happy couple
From Kevin & Victoria's wedding

The reception was at the Stock Room in downtown Raleigh and it was gorgeous. Lots of detail.

I loved the "leaf" wedding tree that we signed.
From Collages

The cake was gorgeous
From Collages

Every table had a different center pieces
From Collages

And the bride & groom were totally in love
From Collages

There was lots of dancing & my breast pump even made an appearance. (listen- it's been a long 3 months! Don't judge). That's my friend Holly. She just might be funnier than me. You know I don't like people like that but I LOVE me some Holly! Silly girl.
From Kevin & Victoria's wedding

I finally got a pic with the bride
From Kevin & Victoria's wedding

And my favorite part of the wedding (besides dancing with my breastpump). The FAVORS- make your own caramel apples. So cool!
From Collages

Congrats guys! We love you
From Kevin & Victoria's wedding

Kelsey  – (October 22, 2012 at 5:50 AM)  

love that you and holly have gotten close! she is keeper:) also what great pictures of victoria's wedding. glad yall got to have a night out.

Victoria  – (October 22, 2012 at 8:22 AM)  

WHOOO HOOO! I made the blog!!
Thank you so much for these photos and your attention to detail! I love it all! Love you!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP