Hunter- 4 months

4 months! I love this age. They are so much more alert and responsive. I remember this being my favorite age when P was little. No exception with Hunter. I seriously am AMAZED each day at how easy & good this baby is. Just can't get over it.

Here are the monthly pics.


Here a little look at how he has grown in the last 4 months

His smile is the highlight of my day and he smiles ALOT. It's hard to be in a bad mood when you got this cute face looking at you all day long. He truly is my JOY.

He's obsessed with chewing on his fingers now. I think he's actually teething. I bought him an amber necklace this week because my sister-in-law swears by them. We'll see how it works.

I couldn't love this boy anymore. They ain't lying when they (whoever they is) coined the phrase "mama's boy". This boy is mine. All mine.

We are headed to the farm this afternoon for a long weekend. Crawfish, swimming in the pool & boating are on the agenda.

I hope everyone has a nice Memorial day weekend!
Candice

Mel :) –   – (May 27, 2014 at 6:39 AM)  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE his face in the 4 months photo! he looks so alert and happy and calm and handsome!!!! can't wait to meet him!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP