10.5 months, 6 teeth & a TON of personality

Hey blog! How are ya? Sorry I've been so scarce. I've been enjoying my life in TX & haven't really paid attention to you much. I'm sorry! I'll try to be better. Promise.

I thought we'd do a little photo session this week since we haven't done one in awhile. I borrowed a cool chevron fabric from my mom, had a new bow handy & thought we'd have some fun.

Well, thats what I get for thinking.

I got 2 decent shots.

From Paisley_11 months
From Paisley_11 months

Then the rest of the pictures went a little like this.
From Paisley_11 months
From Paisley_11 months
From Paisley_11 months

I mean you would think I was torturing her or something!
From Paisley_11 months
From Paisley_11 months
From Paisley_11 months

And if that wasn't enough- this is how the whole thing ended. (forgive the awful pic but I just had to get her reaction)
From Paisley_11 months

She definitely earned her nickname that day- little POOP! Guess our photo session days are over :-(

Hope everyone has a wonderful & relaxing Memorial day weekend. I know one thing we won't be doing - photo sessions!!!

Kelsey  – (June 1, 2013 at 10:40 PM)  

love her little personality, something tells me she is going to be sassy just like her momma!!!

Nichole Annette Howard  – (June 3, 2013 at 9:40 PM)  

Sorry Candice- she must get that defiance from her Tant Colie!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP