14 weeks & growing

This past Friday, I was 14 weeks pregnant (3 and a half months for us normal folks who don't count by weeks).

Baby Craig did LOTS of growing this week which meant so did I. Thursday morning I went to work in my regular work pants that have always been a bit lose. By the end of the day, my pants were SO tight. I vowed to not wear those pants again. Friday morning I was taking a shower and something was in my way. I looked down and it was my boobs! I have waited 31.5 years for my boobs to be so big that they were actually in my way. Unfortunately my boobs grew about the same size as my belly did. Oh well. It may be time for new bras & some new maternity clothes soon.

Here are the shots from yesterday's 14 week board.

From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump
From Baby Bump

Thanks again to the creative board maker- Mel- for coming over and not only making the board but also taking pictures. Love ya!
From Baby Bump

Hope everyone has a good week.
Candice

Anonymous –   – (January 17, 2012 at 5:16 AM)  

My goodness my baby has grown a bunch! Seems like it had to after the "secret" was out that there was a baby on the way. Love the board, love the picture, love the belly. I can not wait to fly up in Feb to find out if we are having a boy or girl! Me & Pops are so excited! I love you Big Big like the World, Momma T

Kim  – (January 17, 2012 at 3:04 PM)  

Only my best friend would discuss her boobs for the world to read. You are so funny! I can't wait until you find out what you're having!!! :) Love you, Girl!!!

Mel :) –   – (January 20, 2012 at 8:24 AM)  

Thank YOU for being pregnant and letting me vent my creative energy on something!!! At this rate I'm going to have to get a wider angle lens soon... :)

MEWoods  – (January 24, 2012 at 7:58 AM)  

That is one ADORABLE lemon! And very normal-sized. :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP