Laura. Pick your favs

My friend Laura called me up on Saturday and asked if I would take some head shots of her. She has joined a Christian dating website and needed some current pictures of herself. I was thrilled to be asked! We were suppose to be in Atlanta this past weekend and I was suppose to be taking newborn shots of my newest nephew but Mr. Benton didn't show up until Thursday afternoon so his Aunt Kiss (thats what my niece Kinley calls me) won't be able to get his newborn shots in until the weekend after Labor Day. Anyhoo I digress. So, I was in the mood for a photo shoot this weekend and was glad I could help Laura out.

Sunday after church, Kid City, a photography meet up and a shoot in downtown Raleigh, I headed over to Laura's place. We started out at her apartment and took a few. I then left and went to Crabtree Valley Mall so that I could be my husband's personal stylist because God forbid I give him a picture of what my bridesmaid flowers will look and expect him to come up with a shirt and tie on his own. Oops- I digress again. Then went back to Laura's and we did a few shots at Lake Lynn.

It was an extremely busy day- I worshipped at the best church in Raleigh, loved on some 9 year old girls, learned a lot about black & white photography, helped my husband get an appropriate shirt & tie for KaRobbie's wedding this weekend and even helped a friend out.

So here are the pics. Lets do it like we did when I was in my photography class. I'll number each picture. Leave me a comment and give me your favorite pics. She needs one for her head shot so make sure you tell me what your #1 pic is. And then 2 or 3 other pictures to add to her profile.

1.

From Laura Grimsley

2.
From Laura Grimsley

3.
From Laura Grimsley

4.
From Laura Grimsley

5.
From Laura Grimsley

6.
From Laura Grimsley

7.
From Laura Grimsley

8.
From Laura Grimsley

9.
From Laura Grimsley

10.
From Laura Grimsley

11.
From Laura Grimsley

Alright- get to picking!

P.S. We'll be in western New York for the wedding of Kaleena and Robbie (a.k.a. KaRobbie). Todd & I leave on Friday morning. This will be my 12th time to be a bridesmaid- don't know how this has happened. Wedding is on Saturday. After we marry Kaleena off, we'll be headed to Skaneateles, NY to visit with my old roomie and bestest friend Geraldean. Haven't seen her and her girls in awhile so it will be nice to hang out with them.

Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!
Candice

Kim  – (August 30, 2011 at 3:59 PM)  

I can't wait to see Kaleena's wedding pictures. Will you be able to take some? These are great pics of your friend. I really like 2,3,4. I think my fav is number 4, although I love the color of her eyes and shirt in 3.

Have fun this weekend, BF! :) Love ya!

Mel :) –   – (August 31, 2011 at 5:11 AM)  

I like 3, 4, and 11. My favorite is probably 3 because of her smile and how the blue in her shirt really makes her eyes pop!

Victoria  – (August 31, 2011 at 6:22 AM)  

I like 3,4,5 and 11. I think my favorite is 5! Sassy Laura! Sassy!

MEWoods  – (August 31, 2011 at 6:41 AM)  

I love Laura's smile in 2!! I also like 11 a lot. and 7. and 4.

Great shots, Candice!

Nat  – (August 31, 2011 at 7:49 AM)  

I really like 1, 3 & 10. #10 has a great composition with the bridge line drawing you into her face. Great job!

Kelsey  – (September 2, 2011 at 8:14 PM)  

I really like 2, 3, and 10:) I love how in 2 you can tell laura enjoyed this, great job Candice:)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP