1 month old

Can you believe Paisley is 1 month old today??? We haven't killed or broken her yet & child services hasn't taken her away from me so I'd say the last month has been a success! I told Todd early in the week that she was a month old. His response "Seems like we just took her home". My response "This has been the longest month of my life". I think he had his response because he's getting a little bit more sleep than me!

Here are some pictures that we'll be taking each month. These are sticky bellies stickers that you put on a onesie. Paisley will be sitting in the same chair each month & I'll document her growth (don't worry - I totally stole this idea- not an original).

From Paisley_Month 1
From Paisley_Month 1

Chillin by her bunny that Pops gave her in the hospital.
From Paisley_Month 1
From Paisley_Month 1

Hanging out in her crib.
From Paisley_Month 1
From Paisley_Month 1

This one cracks me up. She's like "enough with the freaking pictures!"
From Paisley_Month 1

Speaking of growth, we went to the pediatrician this past Monday and they measured my baby. I about lost my mind when the nurse said Paisley weighed 9 lbs and 13 ounces. I thought surely she meant 8 lbs, 13 ounces. Oh no! Miss P now stands for Miss Piggy! Somebody LOVES her momma's milk and is growing like a weed. I asked the doctor repeatedly if she thought Paisley was obese. The doctor just laughed. I'm afraid to go to the doctor next month & see what she'll weigh then. If we keep this pace up, she'll be 100 lbs & 6 feet tall! Oh well, at least we have a healthy, happy baby!

Had to do the chalk board again!
From Paisley_Month 1

P.S. I've been a bit MIA on the blog lately & it's because I've been a little busy. I'm almost tempted to give the blog up now that Paisley is here because 1). I don't have time for it and 2). I feel like nobody looks at it anymore. If you're out there & still looking, leave me a comment and let me know you're still checking in time to time.

Thanks,
Candice

Victoria  – (August 17, 2012 at 6:29 AM)  

CANDICE! I check this blog religiously every morning and if you quit posting, I'll be forced to stalk you in person to see what's going on. PLUS...don't you want Paisley to be able to look back at this and have all of the details of her life! If you stop now, you won't document it and she'll never know. Just sayin!
Hope you got some good sleep last night!

Momma T  – (August 17, 2012 at 12:30 PM)  

How sweet is that of Victoria....I watch it alot. I think you are very well written and one day you will have this as memories for you, Todd and Paisley but it is totally up to you on what you do.

I love you Big Big like the World, Momma T

Mel :) –   – (August 18, 2012 at 10:50 AM)  

I check this blog all the time! It's my favorite "I need a 10 minute break from work" blog - maybe because it is the only blog I can view from work, but more likely because I freakin love you!!!

We all understand you are way busy and don't hold it against you that you've been a bit MIA. Hopefully in the next couple months things slow down (or rather, you get a bit more used to them) and you will have the time and energy and desire to keep doing more blogs! Victoria is right, these will be great memories for the future (even if you only end up doing it once a month :)

Miss Paisley looks so cute in her 1 month onesie, I can't wait to watch her grow next to that adorable bunny!

Love you! Miss you like crazy!

Kelsey  – (August 19, 2012 at 1:05 PM)  

I've been writing a blog for nearly three to four years, and I think my mother and one other person read it. It is an outlet for me, but some people read and just don't post. Your posts are cute, great for people who don't live in Raleigh, and most of us love to read it. You are a new mommy and are going to be busy, so we all understand, but know that there are many of us that love to read all about you and your family. Praying for more sleep and for that beautiful little girl, yall did good!!!

Kelsey  – (August 21, 2012 at 9:13 PM)  

Umm... you may absolutely not give up your blog. I check it about every day praying there will be something new for me to read or new pictures for me to squeal over. I would cry if you stopped. It makes you feel less far away. We understand you are busy and sleepy, but please blog when you can! Love the one month pics. Too cute!

marleyschrepp  – (August 22, 2012 at 5:00 AM)  

Candice,

This is Kim Frazier's friend Marley. I'm a total blog stalker!! I love it!! I guess if you quit I'll have to friend you on Facebook:)

Marley

Getz Gang  – (August 23, 2012 at 7:42 PM)  

Emma and I LOVE it. I'm so jealous that we now have pinterest and all the cute ideas for pics. Not when my kids were little. We didn't even have that bobby chair thingy! Keep up the blog...you'll be so happy when u can look back at it. Time goes so fast...record as much as possible. And by the way....I thought surely you'd be posting more pics as much as u love photography. Enjoy every moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Candice Craig  – (August 24, 2012 at 1:52 AM)  

Thanks ladies for all the comments! Posts may be sparadic but I'll keep it up. Who knew having a newborn was do time demanding? Oh yea, everybody knew besides me! Thanks for the comment love!

Becky Weaver  – (August 27, 2012 at 3:37 PM)  

Yes we check it chic-a-dee. Do it when you can, we may check often and you may write seldom, but we still need to keep up with the Princess and family.

Love you meaness<3

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP